204 Ethan Allen, Big Water, UT 84741, USA

I REQUESTED A COVER FOR A STANDARD 2006 CROWNLIKE 230LS BOAT. THE COVER WAS SHORT 8" ON EACH SIDE.

I THOUGHT IT WAS A DEFECT. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THE COVER WAS MADE TO FIT MANY 23' BOATS. I TOLD THEM IT DID NOT FIT MY BOAT AND I GAVE THE EXACT MODEL. BASICALLY TOLD NOT THEIR PROBLEM.

IF I WANTED TO RETURN I COULD PAY FOR THE SHIPPING. I WAITED BEYOND THE 30 DAY RETURN TIME. TODAY THEY RESPONDED TO AN EMAIL I SENT. IT WAS SUGGESTED I LOOK AT THE CUSTOM FITTED COVERS.

I CHATTED WITH MATTHEW AT COVER ANYTHING.... HE TELLS ME NO CUSTOM FIT FOR MY BOAT TRY THE SHORELINE IT WILL FIT CLOSE TO PERFECT. I TOLD HIM I ALREADY HAD A SHORELINE IT DOES NOT FIT. HIS ATTITUDE WAS OK ANYTHING ELSE I CAN HELP YOU WITH...

I SUGGEST THEY CHANGE THEIR ADVERTISEMENT THAT SAYS "PERFECT FIT" "GUARANTEE BEST SERVICE". YES THE PRICE WAS OK BUT GREAT PRICE FOR AN ITEM THAT DOESN'T WORK...

1-10 RATING THEY GET ZERO On the item fit and the lack of customer service. They should be embarrassed I am usually easy going customer but their don't give a *** attitudes Summer and Matthew will *** anyone off i suggest never chance the cover you order will fit because they have no clue...

Review about: Cover Anything Boat Cover.

I didn't like: Falsely advertised and dont stand behind it as stated, False advertising about selling a product they make, Did not like and will never buy from them again.

Comments

its obvious i am not the first to receive a cover that did not fit correctly. I gave them my boat model size exact.

they sent a cover short on the sides. Then I'm told they don't have custom cover for my boat but the one they sent should fit like custom.... Its a joke their advertisement says perfect fit.

i didn't even get almost fit and their customer service is basically once you tell them the cover does not fit their response is basically NOT MY PROBLEM.... 1-10 RATING THEY GET ZERO