They sold me a cover for a 56 Chevy 2dr sedan and it was about 18" too short.Called to see how I get it exchanged and they offered to have a custom one made or get my money back minus the return shipping!

They offer a product that doesn't fit, and when you send it back the make you pay for the shipping! They suggested that maybe my car was larger than your regular 56 Chevy.....

56 Chevy hasn't changed its size in the last 60yrs!I will never buy anything again, buyer beware!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of cover anything car cover. Cover Anything needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned cover anything car cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Cover Anything.

Had an Experience with Cover Anything?

Comments

Cover Anything - Just what was this cover supposed to fit? Cover Anything "I ordered a cover for a 1994 Chevy S-10 Standard-Cab Long-Bed and received a cover that would have most likely fit a Stretched Lincoln Town Car! Unfortunately, I was at..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - This company bully's its customers Southern Style Design Bar "It was brought to my attention that this company not only ignores customers in thier inbox but cusses them out when they cancel an order after not getting a reply..." Read more Discountmugs - Terrible Company!!! Discountmugs "If I could give negative stars, I would! This company took 8 days to make our 40 wine glasses, 36 coffee mugs and 50 coasters. Then another 6 days for..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Peeling paint off a GX460 Lexus 7 year old car Lexus "the paint is peeling off my Lexus due to the factory E-coat failing Lexus says they do not care the paint warranty is 4 years or 50,000 miles not even..." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Sleep Number - Salesperson insisted it would work and it didn't Sleep Number "The salesman Dan continually told us that the only problem with the adjustable bed not fitting was a slay bed and a bed with drawers at the bottom. We took..." Read more